If you’re ever stumped for what to make for a filling, easy-to-prepare dinner and you’ve hardly anything in the press, you can never go wrong with a risotto. The peas add sweetness, colour and texture to classic flavour combinations, resulting in a luxurious dish that never feels too stodgy.
What you need:
- 2 shallots, finely chopped
- 150g mushrooms
- 250g Arborio rice
- 100g frozen peas
- 1 pack of Sadie’s Kitchen Comforting Chicken Bone Broth
- 100ml fresh cream
What to do:
- Heat some oil in a pan and sauté the shallots and mushrooms.
- Add the arborio rice and peas, then cook on a low heat gradually adding all of the bone broth and stirring continuously until the rice is soft.
- Add the cream before serving.
- Garnish with fresh basil and serve.