Is anyone else constantly cooking or at least finding themselves in a food-induced daydream during this pandemic? Here at Sadie’s, we’re all about eating what tastes good and makes us feel great as we take it day by day. It’s the little things which make the biggest difference; from the extra lashing of gravy on a Sunday roast or perhaps this delicious butter-glazed asparagus – a tasty accompaniment to any weekday meal. This one is best served with chicken – and don’t forget to use the remainder of your bone broth to pour over your main course!
What you need:
- 1 pack Sadie’s Kitchen Comforting Chicken Bone Broth
- 907g (or 2 pounds) asparagus, chopped
- 6 tablespoons butter
- Salt (to season)
- Heat the bone broth on a high temperature.
- Add the asparagus and cook for 2 minutes. Then add the butter.
- Reduce the heat to medium temperature. Cook for 5 minutes, until the broth has reduced and the asparagus is lightly crisp.
- Season with salt before serving.