This delicious chicken is slow-cooked in Moroccan spices for an authentic tasting dish. Prep, pop it in the slow cooker for a few hours and you’re all set.
What you need:
- 2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- 1 onion, diced
- 2 leeks, diced
- 425g canned tomatoes
- 425g canned chickpeas, rinsed
- 1 tbs ground cumin
- 1 tbs ground coriander
- 1 tbs ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tbs tomato paste
- 1 tbs lemon rind grated
- 350ml Sadie’s Kitchen Comforting Chicken Bone Broth
- Handful of coriander finely chopped
- 3 tbs lemon juice
- 43g sultanas
What to do:
- Place all the ingredients, leaving out the lemon juice and sultanas, in the slow cooker. Stir to combine.
- Cook on low for 6 hours, or on high for 3 hours.
- Stir in the lemon juice and sultanas and heat for 15-30 minutes.