We aren’t getting much of a summer yet but be that as it may, it still feels right to reach for a warm bowl of soup come lunchtime. This recipe full of healthy vegetables – and this means lots of protein and vitamins – and it’s packed full of flavour too! Add some warm, crusty bread and you have one seriously tasty dish – with very little prep time.
What you need:
- 1 medium cauliflower
- 30g butter
- 2 sprigs of rosemary
- 1 can of cannellini beans
- 50mls double cream
- 2 packs of Sadie’s Kitchen Comforting Chicken Bone Broth
- Sea salt and pepper to taste
- Add the chopped cauliflower and rosemary to a pot and gently cook in the butter, over medium heat for 5 minutes.
- Pour in two packs of Sadie’s Kitchen bone broth, cover and bring to a simmer for 15 minutes.
- Blitz the soup with a blender until smooth then add the cannellini beans and double cream.
- Season to taste with sea salt and pepper and serve with a sprinkle of fresh rosemary.
Photograph: Shilpa Kiran, @Soulful_and_Healthy