Green beans are a healthy side dish that you can snack on, guilt-free during any meal. They are quick, easy to prepare and taste all the better with the addition of our delicious bone broth.
What you need:
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 500g green beans, trimmed
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 200mls of Sadie’s Kitchen Comforting Chicken Bone Broth
- 100g toasted sliced almonds
How to prepare:
- Add the oil to a frying pan on high heat. Add the green beans and fry until they begin to brown, ever so slightly. Keep them moving in the pan.
- Add the garlic and cook for 2 minutes. Pour in Sadie’s Kitchen bone broth and bring to the boil. Reduce to a simmer for 3 minutes. Cook for 3 minutes Season with sea salt.
- Garnish with toasted almonds