This is a delicious little side dish that will not only impress your guests, but is ready in mere minutes! Prepare at the very last moment to ensure they maintain that crucial crunchy element.
What you need:
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 500g green beans, trimmed
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 200mls of Sadie’s Kitchen Comforting Chicken Bone Broth
- 100g toasted sliced almonds
How to prepare:
- Add the oil to a frying pan on high heat. Add the green beans and fry until they begin to brown, ever so slightly. Keep them moving in the pan.
- Add the garlic and cook for 2 minutes. Pour in Sadie’s Kitchen bone broth and bring to the boil. Reduce to a simmer for 3 minutes. Cook for 3 minutes Season with sea salt.
- Garnish with toasted almonds